Practical Legal Training
Lawyer Internships and Careers with Executive Legal
Executive Legal are looking for bright, enthusiastic to-be lawyers who think outside of the box. At our firm you will experience a wide array of challenges that will span across our different practice areas:-
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Commercial Law
- Property Law
We will not box you into mundane tasks, as a new law firm we encourage our staff to think from the ground up. We will teach you and help you grow your skills in three areas:-
- Administrative: General office skills, file maintenance, accounting, etc.
- Legal: Attending Court with our guidance, drafting affidavits, reviewing briefs, researching etc.
- Projects: Growing and maintaining our Facebook page, developing marketing strategies, creating administrative and management systems etc.
Social media and marketing experience will also be highly regarded and we will help you to adopt these into the dynamic legal market.
- Must have completed at least three years of a law degree
- Highly organised and capable of taking instructions from different partners
- Prioritisation and task management skills
- Advanced problem solving skills; incl research and dealing with complex problems on the fly
- Strong academic results
- Positive attitude
There are no language requirements however we encourage diversity and speaking another language is highly regarded
Languages spoken at the firm: Farsi, Bengali, Chinese, Vietnamese